Posted on: 04-13-2013 - Updated on: 02-01-2014 - viewed 7270 times
Mounting and Aspect macro
A combination of mounting macros for situations and aspects for when in combat.
First, it checks for indoors and/or in combat and will alternate your aspects.
Second, it checks for your environment and mod keys.
* if you’re unable to fly, ground mount.
* if you’re in the water and no mod keys used, Sea Horse (change it out for Poseidon or delete as needed)
* if you’re in a fly zone, flying mount.
* holding alt gives you your ground mount regardless of situation.
* holding button #3 on your mouse (can change this to CTRL if you’d like) can force your flying mount.
#showtooltip /dismount /stopmacro [mounted] /castsequence [combat][indoors] !Aspect of the Hawk, !Aspect of the Pack /use [noflyable][mod:alt] Purple Skeletal Warhorse; [swimming,nomod] Abyssal Seahorse; [flyable][btn:3] Swift Purple Wind Rider;